Newsletter 2nd December 2022
Dear Parents and Carers
Brushstrokes Christmas Toy Appeal
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
Dates of all events happening at Uplands Manor can be found on the calendar https://uplandsmanor.sch.life/Page/Calendar
Make sure you check it regularly as new dates will be added throughout the year
- Friday 16th Christmas Party day
- Friday 16th Last day of term
School will be closed for the Christmas holiday from Monday 19th December to Monday 2nd January. We will re-open on Tuesday 3rd January for all children.
C E L E B R A T I O N
We believe that it is important to celebrate achievements. As part of our 'Good to be Green' behaviour and reward system, each week, children may be given a certificate, a gold letter from a member of staff or a certificate from Mr Dickinson or Miss James. Here is a list of some of the children who have received an award this week:
It's Good to be Green & Great to be Gold
- Kian S for always trying his best and helping others when he's finished his work
- Amarveer S for being a good role model and for bringing in super work from home
- Safa for good behaviour
- Amen for good behaviour
- Maddison for good behaviour
- Azaan for good behaviour
- Zohaib for excellent progress when independently climbing up and over the soft play equipment
- Rylee for independently making a paper chain and explaining how to make it longer!
- Japjeet for excellent answering questions about the story
- Samarpreet for his performance in the class assembly
- Troy for his performance in the class assembly
- Samra for constantly making improvement in maths
- Ekamveer for a big improvement in writing
Christmas holiday food voucher for those eligible for Free School Meals
If your child is eligible for Free School Meals, you will receive an email in the week beginning12th December with the information for the Christmas food voucher. Please make sure that we have your correct email address logged on our system.
In nursery we have been learning all about birthdays.
Please talk to your child about when it was their birthday and what they did on this day.
Children in Need
Thanks to your very generous donations, we have raised £307.23 for Children in Need.
Autism West Midlands
Sandwell Parents for Disabled Children
Holiday activities across Sandwell
There are lots of activities for families during the Christmas break. Take a look below for the events in your area.